ABC or American Broadcasting Company is a very old broadcast television network in America that offers streaming services to Australian residents. ABC network is owned by Walt Disney and its headquarters is located in California. ABC network is one of the major and oldest broadcasting networks in the entire world. It was launched in the year 1943. ABC networks offer many exclusive TV shows and free episodes that you can watch on multiple streaming devices. An ABC network is compatible with iOS, Android, Smart TV, and streaming devices.
How to watch ABC streaming services on Roku
- Switch on your Roku player to begin the ABC activation process.
- Move to the channel store and look for the ABC application in the search box.
- To install the ABC app you will need to press the add channel button.
- Within a couple of minutes, the ABC app will get added to your device screen.
- Run the ABC app on your device and collect the activation code that appears on your screen.
- Go to www.abc.com/activate using a different device.
- Now fill up the activation code in the text box and click on the Continue button.
- You will be asked for choosing your TV service provider and then sign in to your TV provider’s account.
- Make sure that billing information provided by you is up to date so that you can stream ABC videos seamlessly.
How to watch ABC Live on Fire TV
- Start your Amazon Fire Stick and check its network connectivity.
- Navigate to the Amazon apps store on the HOME screen.
- Inside the app section, search the ABC app by typing the term ABC app in the search field.
- Install the ABC channel application and head back to your device’s HOME screen in order to launch the ABC application.
- Save the activation code prompted on your Fire Stick device.
- After collecting the code move to the activation page of the ABC channel by visiting the URL: www.abc.com/activate
- Type the system-generated activation code in the provided field.
- Then click on the continue option and select your TV provider.
- Enter the log-in details given by your TV provider and sign in to your account.
- Your device is ready to stream the content of the ABC channel.
How to watch ABC streaming service on Apple TV?
- If you want to activate the ABC channel on your Apple TV or iOS devices then turn on your device and visit the apple app store.
- Search for the ABC channel app and choose the correct app from the search result.
- Hit the install button to install the ABC app on your device.
- Write down the activation key generated on your screen onto a paper.
- Open a web browser on your computer and go to www.abc.com/activate
- Type the activation code of the ABC channel and click on the continue option.
- Enter your log-in credentials and sign in with your TV service provider’s account.
- Press the submit option to watch ABC channels on your compatible device.
Also Read: How to Activate TLC GO
How to watch ABC streaming service on Android TV
- To complete the activation process of the ABC channel switch on your Android TV.
- Go to the Android play store and install the ABC channel app on your device.
- Play the channel app by clicking the open button.
- You will soon get an activation key on your application screen.
- Note down it somewhere for future steps.
- Go to www.abc.com/activate from the web browser of your mobile or PC.
- Input the activation key of the ABC channel app and press the proceed button.
- Choose your TV provider and sign in to your account by entering the log-in details.
- Press the submit button and stream your favorite shows on your Android TV.
Contact ABC network:
For feedback related quarries dial: 1-818-460-7477
For technical issues dial: 1-800-230-0229
3800 West Alameda ave Suite B Burbank,
CA 91505 USA.