In this article you can find a guide to the WGU Student Portal Login, password reset, username recovery, new user sign-up, WGU Mobile App, frequently asked questions and more.
If you are authorized to sign in then you can access your account at the website of the WGU. Signing into the student platform is simple. However, those who are new to the portal could have trouble logging in. We hope you find the below-mentioned guide useful and have a nice login session.
WGU Student Portal Overview
WGU Student Portal has been developed by the Western Governors University f or its students. If you are enrolled for education at the university then you can sign into the student portal to view your academic information. With access to the WGU portal, a student can find education a fun-to-do task.
Once the user has logged in he/she will be able to view their exam grades, access the online library, view courses, submit assignments, submit projects, communicate with teachers, and even more.
The WGU website is also open to the faculty and teachers of Western Governors University. Staff as well as faculty members of the college can view their account and use the available features.
Requirements to Log In
- For signing in the student must have been registered for an account.
- Have a working internet connection.
- Remember the user id and password.
- You can log in using any computer, tablet, laptop, or smartphone.
How to Log into WGU Student Portal
- For signing in the user should open the WGU Student Login page. my.wgu.edu
- Now look for the login section which is at the middle of the screen.
- Once the user has found it enters the username in the respective space.
- Next, provide a password in the box below.
- Click on the blue ‘Sign on’ button and you will be logged into your account.
How to Recover WGU Username
- Students who have forgotten their username should open the login website. my.wgu.edu
- Secondly look towards the center for the sign-in section.
- Look below it and there is a URL that reads ‘Recover Username: Student’.
- Click on the link and the WGU Username webpage opens.
- Enter email address linked to your account there and tap the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now you will be sent a new username via email.
Reset Forgot WGU Student Portal Login Password
- To begin password recovery the student must open the login webpage. my.wgu.edu
- Look below the login section there and you find a link that reads ‘Reset Password: Student | Employee’.
- Choose the ‘Student’ link by clicking on it.
- Now you will be directed to the password reset webpage.
- There you need to enter the Username of your WGU Student login account.
- Click the ‘Next’ button and follow the prompts to reset your password.
How to Register for WGU Student Account
- New students who do not have an account at the WGU student portal need to sign up at the homepage. my.wgu.edu
- Once the webpage opens you will see a login section at the center.
- Look below it and you will find a URL reading ‘New to My WGU Portal? Create an Account.
- Click on the link there and the account creation page opens.
- To begin with registration you should enter the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Application PIN
- Tap on the ‘Next’ button below.
- Enter the required information in the respective spaces and follow the prompts to complete the registration.
If you are unable to find the Application Pin then you need to check your admissions form. It is provided to the student at the time of admission. If you still aren’t able to find it you can connect with your teacher for help.
WGU Student Portal Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my WGU application status?
You can check your WGU application status after you have submitted the application form. To check your status you can call the help desk on 888-210-8880.
What is the WGU email login?
- The WGU Email Login is a service that lets users access their email accounts. To log in you must visit the email login page.
- As the webpage opens there is a sign-in section at the right.
- Enter your username and password in the white boxes there.
- Hit the ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged in.
What is the acceptance rate of WGU?
If you are planning to get into Western Governors University then it’s a delight to inform you that it has a 100% acceptance rate.
For assistance with anything related to the Western Governors University Student Portal you can call the help desk on 888-210-8880. This was all we could provide on the login procedure. We hope you signed into your student account with ease.