The usage of the My Prepaid Centre is simple and quick. One just needs to launch a web or mobile browser and go to the website of the My Prepaid Centre. There you simply need to enter the redemption code or card detail that is required for activation. Read the guide below for features of the My Prepaid Center and My Prepaid Center Activation.
My Prepaid Center Features
- Online Visa or MasterCard activation has been made easier with the advent of the My Prepaid Center.
- At the My Prepaid Centre you can manage your Visa or MasterCard information.
- Update personal or account information.
- The customers can view their account transaction history by signing into My Prepaid Center.
- One can also set up account alerts. This enables the customers to stay informed of every account activity.
- You can also add an additional card to your My Prepaid Center account.
How to Access My Prepaid Center for Activating a Card
- If you are looking further to activating a card through the My Prepaid Center then you must open the homepage. www.myprepaidcenter.com
- Once the My Prepaid Center home screen opens there will be two sections namely ‘Sign in with your username’ and ‘activate card/sign in with your card number’.
- These are the two options available for activation. You can use any of the two methods to activate your MasterCard or Visa Card through the My Prepaid Center.
Sign in with your Username and Activate Card
- In order to activate card using your username enter the username in the white box.
- Fetch in your password and click on the ‘Log In’ button below.
- It will direct you to the activation page. Provide the required card details and authorize the activation.
Activate Card/Sign in with your Card Number
- Users who prefer to activate their card or sign in with their card number need to enter the Card Number in the white box.
- Select your card expiration month and year from the drop down menu.
- Enter the Security Code in the next white space and tap in the below section to confirm you are not a robot.
- Hit ‘Log In’ and you are just a step away from activating your Visa or MasterCard.
How to Log into My Prepaid Center
- In order to log into your My Prepaid Center account open the login homepage. www.myprepaidcenter.com
- At the top of the screen there is a login section.
- Enter username or password and click the ‘Log In’ button.
- You can also sign in using your card number, expiration date and security code.
- Individuals who have lost their username should open the login page of the My Prepaid Center.
- At the bottom of the space to enter username there will be a link reading ‘Forgot Username?’
- Click on it and you will be directed to a page labelled ‘Forgot your Username?’
- Enter the email address associated with your My Prepaid Center account and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Your email address will be matched and a new username will be sent to you via email.
- If a customer has lost his/her password then they should open the login page of the My Prepaid Center.
- Below the space to enter password there will be a link reading ‘Forgot password?’
- Click on it to proceed with the password reset procedure.
- A new webpage labelled ‘Forgot your Password?’ will open now.
- Type in your username in the blank space there and click ‘Continue’.
- Now the system will allow you to set a new password.
How to Create an Profile
- If you do not have a My Prepaid Center account you can create a new profile online. Open the homepage of the prepaid center.
- At the bottom of the sign in section there is a link that reads ‘Don't have a username? Create Profile’.
- You can also visit the ‘Create a Profile’ page directly. https://www.myprepaidcenter.com/users/new
- Click on it and a profile creation page will open. Enter the following information to complete the process:
- First name
- Last name
- Card number
- Expiration date
- Security code
- Set a username
- Email address
- Confirm email address
- Set up a security question
- Security answer
- Set a password
- Confirm password
- Alert notification language
- Check the box below to confirm that you are not a robot. Hit the ‘Create Profile’ button and your profile is ready.
The My Prepaid Center has eased the card activation process for millions in the U.S. You can activate your card without much hassle at the My Prepaid Center online portal. Just gather a few card information and you are ready to go.