FedEx is a multinational corporation in America which was established in 1971 by Frederick W. Smith. FedEx provides courier delivery services in the USA and across the globe with the facility of overnight shipping and real-time tracking of the packages. It is basically listed as a public company on the New York Stock Exchange which offers postal, freight forwarding, logistics and courier services.
Eligibility Criteria of Fedex Feedback Survey:
- You should be 18 years or older to get eligible for this survey.
- You must be a legal resident of America to take part.
- Immediate family members/ acquaintance of the employee or the employee himself is not eligible to participate in the survey.
- Any sponsors, vendors, affiliates of FedEx are ineligible for the survey.
Survey Rules and Regulations for FedEx:
- Must make a purchase at any participating FedEx’ store.
- Must save your receipt and keep with yourself.
- Each receipt is valid for a single entry only.
- The survey is available in English and Spanish language only.
- You must take the survey within 7 days of getting your purchase receipt.
- A fresh purchase on print order is required to avail the discount.
- The discount coupon is valid for a single item only.
- The coupons are not valid on any other orders or purchases except print orders.
- The offer can’t be combined with any other discounts or can’t be exchanged with cash.
- Each coupon is limited to 1 person’s use only.
Participation Procedure for the Feedback Survey:
- To take the survey, you are required to purchase something at a FedEx ’s participating store and hold onto your receipt.
- You have to take the survey within 7 days of your visit or purchase.
- To take the survey, open your browser and go online to www.fedex.com/welisten
- Select your preferred language either English or Spanish.
- A thanksgiving page will appear, click on the “Next” button located at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Answer all survey related questions.
- Write down the validation code at the end of the survey on your purchase receipt.
- Bring your receipt with the validation code to your next visit to redeem your free item from FedEx ’s.
- Type of service availed by you.
- You will have to enter the 4-digit store number from your FedEx receipt.
- Date & time of your visit needs to be mentioned for that location.
- Mention the type of shipping service you took and how long you had to wait for your turn.
- Rate the overall satisfaction on a point scale of 10.
- Mention if you would like to recommend the service to someone else.
- Rate the quality of service provided by the FedEx staff members on your visit.
- Rate on a 5 point scale if you have at all availed the package servicing from FedEx on this visit.
How to Redeem the Survey Coupon:
- You need to visit a participating store to avail the offer.
- The offer must be redeemed within 30 days of your initial purchase.
- Produce the receipt of your initial purchase as well as the validation code you received after completing the feedback survey.
- After all the verification formalities, you will be receiving a 10% discount on your next print orders.
- Each coupon is valid for 1 person only.
- To avail the exact details of the survey, you are asked to visit a nearby participating store.
Allotted Prize Against the Survey:
You will get a 10% discount coupon for your next print orders from FedEx as a thanksgiving after the completion of the feedback survey.
FedEx Survey Prize Rules:
- The validation code is valid for 30 days post taking the survey.
- The minimum value for your fresh print order must be $25.
- A maximum discount of $25 is given on your print orders.
- The offer is valid only on print orders which are placed in-store or online.
- No previous print order shall be entertained with this coupon.
- Offer can’t be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
- The offer is valid on selected printing services only.
- The offer and service may vary depending upon locations.
- The coupon can’t be redeemed for cash.