Photobucket was founded in 2003 and acquired by Fox Interactive Media, Inc., a division of News Corp. (NYSE: NWS) in July 2007. Photobucket merged with Ontela, Inc., in December 2009.
The combined company, known as Photobucket Corporation, has a massive audience of more than 23 million monthly unique users in the U.S. who upload over four million images and videos per day from the Web, Smartphones, and connected digital cameras.
Photobucket is backed by News Corp., Steamboat Ventures, Oak Investments Partners, Voyager Capital, and Covera Ventures, and has offices in Denver, CO and San Francisco, CA.
Photobucket login account gives you access to everything for preserving your life moments. You can upload pictures, videos and edit it. You can easily open an account at this website without any complications. This website is an ultimate destination for uploading, downloading, sharing, linking and finding photos, videos, and graphics.
What is a Photobucket Login Account?
Photobucket allows you to save, upload, edit, share and link your photos. The free Photobucket account gives you access to store thousands of photos and hours of videos. You can directly share your whole gallery or some pictures on social websites like Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace.
When you sign up here at this website, you’ll get free access to wall arts, photo gifts, photo books, banners, canvas prints, photo cards, & more. This company is your reliable partner for storing, sharing, linking and editing photos & videos.
Photobucket login account is a secure platform where you get to store images and videos for a lifetime. Here a lot of Privacy and security matters and a lot of image hosting websites that don’t offer strict measures on user data. This company guarantees you for privacy and security. You can covered everything from image storage to personal details, from those evil eyes. This company keeps you safe from all the burglars so that you are in full control. Your data is safe from accidents, natural disasters, or hardware failure.
A photo has the potential to say a thousand words at a single time, each picture you take represents a lot of emotions that can never be recreated. Photobucket allows you to save original photos without any compression so that moment can be relived anytime and anywhere up to its full extent. This login account gives you access of an editor that is filled with attractive tools. Add filters, stickers, annotations and more through the online editing app to fuel up a whole new life in your pictures.
Also Read: Jack Wills Customer Survey
Benefits & Features:
Photobucket login account gives you the whole package sharing, editing, storing and linking. This company wants to make sure that you are satisfied with the offered tools and features.
Storage – You get free storage of up to 250 pictures or videos in total. You can buy more storage by checking out the plans on their website.
Editing – Crop, apply some filters or add stickers, everything can be done online via the editor of this website.
Sharing – You can easily share the photos or videos by just one click, no need to copy the link or create links for different social websites, everything is just a tap away.
Linking – You can link your social accounts like Twitter, Facebook, etc with their Photobucket login account.
Privacy & Security – Here at Photobucket, your data is safe from hackers. They have invested a lot to make sure that your data is safe from any sort of risk.
Keep Originals – You can easily keep the originals so that you can relive the moments anytime and anywhere without any loss of quality.
Affordable Packages – Photobucket provides affordable packages to all, they have something for everyone.
How to Access the Photobucket Account
- Visit the Photobucket website that located at www.Photobucket.com
- Now click on the “LOGIN” link that is located on the top right side of the screen.
- You’ll be redirected to the web portal login page.
- Now enter your Email Address or Username.
- Type in the password in the second field.
- Check the “Remeber me” box and click on the “Log in” button to sign into your account.
- You can also log in using Facebook or Twitter, just click on the prefered social media icon to continue.
- First, visit the Photobucket website that is located at www.Photobucket.com
- Click on the blue “SIGNUP” link that is located on the top right side of your screen.
- Now you’ll see three packages, select one as per your preference and use.
- Click on the “BUY NOW” button and follow the instructions.
- If you want a free account just scroll down and click on the “Sign up here” link that is located on the bottom side of the page.
- Now create your account by required fields. Click on the “Create Account” button.
- Follow the on-site instructions to complete the sign-up.
Things to Remember:
- You own a free account can only save up to 250 files.
- You need to buy a package for saving files more than 250 and get other benefits.
- The Site is open to anyone 16 years of age or older, but some of the Services are only available to those people ("Subscribers") who have created either a Free Account or a Paid Account (collectively, "Account").
- You can visit the Site to search for images without registering as a Subscriber but with both Free Account and Paid Account options that offer so many Services, they believe you will find the plan that is right for you.
Share your Images:
- Open the image that you are looking to share.
- Click on the share button on the right side.
- You will find buttons to share your photo on different social media sites and to share the image via email.
- You can also share images in bulk by selecting multiple images from your album page and clicking the share button in the top toolbar.
- To share an album, select the album you wish to share from your library page and click the share button in the top toolbar.
Arrange your images inside of your albums:
- Select the images you wish to move to an album.
- Click on Move to Album located in the top toolbar.
- Select the album you wish to move the images to and click on Move.
- Click on Add Album from the toolbar at the top of your Library.
- A new album will created and you will type an album title.
- The album title will default to the current date.
- If you create multiple albums on the same day and do not give a title to them, each album will default to the current date. Due to this it is recommend that you title each of your albums.
- If you want to create a sub-album, first double click to open the album you wish to create the album in.
- After you have opened the album click Add Album from the toolbar to create a sub-album.
Upload Directly To Album:
While logged into your Photobucket account, you can simply drag any images from your computer directly into the album.
When you are viewing an album, highlight images on your computer that you would like to upload to that album.
Now, click and drag those images onto your browser, viewing your Photobucket album.
You should see the screen give you a prompt to "Drop Photos and Videos Here."
Once you release the mouse button, the photos you've dropped will immediately begin uploading to your currently viewed album.
A progress bar will display at the bottom of the page.
While the images are uploading, you can continue to browse your different albums and photos without interrupting the upload.
Once finished, your images will display at the bottom of the page.
Your newly uploaded images will be placed in the album according to the selected sort order for that album.
If dragging and dropping isn't your thing, you can still quickly upload directly to the album by clicking the upload icon within your album.
This will open a prompt for you to select which files you'd like to upload to that album.
Copy or Download a Photo or Video:
Download photos and videos (mp4 format only):
- Click a thumbnail to display the full-size view.
- Locate the Media options box to the right of your image and then select Download.
- The media will downloaded to the file you select, or the default "downloads" folder.
- You can download or export individual images and videos (mp4 format only) from public albums where the user has selected the "Allow others to copy my media" checkbox in their account.
- You can also download individual images and videos (.mp4 format only) from your albums when you are logged in.
- If your account is not over the storage capacity for a free account, you will still be able to edit, share, and display all of the images on your account. However, you will see ads again when you're logged into your account. Also, bandwidth limits will apply.
If Plus account changes to Free account:
- If your account is over the storage capacity for a free account, it will become locked until you upgrade to a new Plus subscription that will cover the required storage capacity.
Fix (Almost) Everything on Photobucket:
These are the first steps you should take when you have problems or are getting an error on Photobucket:
Clear out your browser's cache and cookies.
Disable browser add-ons to see if that solves your problem
Please make sure your browser is supported and up to date
Test with a different web-browser, such as Google Chrome
Going forward, ensure that you are using Photobucket in only one tab/window.
You shouldn't have more than one tab/window of Photobucket.com open while moving/deleting/etc.
If these steps don't help with your issue, please contact customer care.
Make sure you provide as much information as you can about your issue.
You can’t save pictures or videos:
- Make sure that you have not cross the storage limit of your package.
- If you need more storage just upgrade the package from the official website.
Reset your password:
- Just visit the Photobucket login page that is located at www.Photobucket.com/login
- Click on the “Forgot username or password?” button.
- Now follow the instructions to reset your password.
The website is not working:
- Restart your router.
- Clear the web browser cache.
- Restart your computer.
More Read: TheUnitedFamily Survey
Delete your account:
Delete a Free account:
- Log into your Photobucket account.
- Place your mouse on the Profile icon next to Plans (top right), and choose Settings. Your settings will display.
- Click Here if already logged in! https://photobucket.com/login/settings/status
- Click the Account tab and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click Delete this account.
- Enter a reason, click the box to prove that you are a human and click the Delete My Account button.
Delete a Plus Account:
- If you have a Plus account and you no longer wish to have a subscription, you can cancel the subscription and let it revert to a Free account.
- If you want to delete it, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your Plus subscription.
- Contact the support team to ensures that any automatic payment renewals are canceled and the team will force the account to be Free.
- Once it is a Free account you can follow the steps above.
There is a 7 day wait period before your account is fully removed from Photobucket. You can log into your account during the first 48 hours to cancel the deletion request. You will find this option on the Account Status photobucket.com/login/settings/status page.
Corporate Office Address:
2399 Blake St., #160
Denver, Colorado 80205