O’Reilly Auto Parts Overview:
O’Reilly Auto Parts is an American automobile parts retailer. It is founded by Charles H. O’Reilly in the year 1957. It offers a wide range of auto spares, tools, supplies, car accessories, and professional repair services as well.
The company spread across 47 States in the country and operating more than 5,200 locations, O’Reilly Auto Parts is one of the biggest names in the business and continues to be owned and operated by the O’Reilly family.
Michael Byrne O'Reilly immigrated to America in 1849, escaping from the hard times of the potato famine, which struck Ireland in 1845-46. Settling in St. Louis, he worked his way through school to earn a law degree, and then pursued a career as a title examiner.
His son, Charles Francis O'Reilly, attended college in St. Louis and went to work in 1914 as a traveling salesman for Fred Campbell Auto Supply in St. Louis. By 1924, Charles had become familiar with the Springfield area, having travelled by train to sell auto parts throughout the territory.
He recognized the region as an area of growth and opportunity and asked to be transferred there. By 1932, he had become manager of Link Motor Supply in Springfield.
One of his sons, Charles H. (Chub) O'Reilly, had also joined the company. Together they provided the leadership and management that made Link the predominant auto parts store in the area.
Also Read: Capriotti’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
Why the O’Reilly Auto Parts Customer Service Survey:
O’Reilly Auto Parts strives to offer you the top quality in the products at thousands of locations across the country. If you have an unpleasant experience with one of the O’Reilly Auto Parts employees or found the quality of a product to be mediocre, the company wants to know exactly what you have to say.
If you have a raving positive review to give or have a long list of complaints that you wish the management team to address, the O’Reilly Auto Parts customer service survey is the way to go.
In the world of automobile parts and services, O’Reilly Auto Parts has been one such brand, which has gradually become a household name when it comes to fetching all sorts of automobile spares, equipment, car accessories, and more.
The company spread across the United States, the privately-owned company is not taking a step back when it comes to ensuring that its relationship with the loyal patrons of the brand is always strong and the customer satisfaction rating is at its highest at all times.
It does not matter which branch of O’Reilly Auto Parts you visited across the country since the customer service survey is valid everywhere. The order receipt that you received during your visit to the auto parts store and service center is your invitation to enter the online survey.
The feedback survey is a way for the brand to reach out to you. If you recently made a transaction with O’Reilly Auto Parts and gives the management team of the brand a way to find out what you have to say about the automobile products and services that are offered by the company.
Here you can get a chance to enter the OReillyCares.com survey at www.oreillycares.com. If you enter the customer service survey and answer a few questions, then you win $500.
How to WIN $500 in the OReillyCares.com Survey:
- You must be over 18 years of age to be eligible for the O’Reilly Auto Parts survey.
- You must be legal residents of any of the 50 states of the United States, which includes the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- You can choose to mail in your entries for the O’Reilly Auto Parts customer satisfaction survey sweepstakes.
- You need to access a computer or a mobile phone with an active internet connection to participate in the O’Reilly Auto Parts survey.
- Ability to understand English is compulsory to enter in the O’Reilly Auto Parts satisfaction survey.
- If you attempt to tamper with the Murphy USA survey is a violation of criminal and civil laws across the board.
- Feedback in the O’Reilly Auto Parts customer satisfaction survey that is laced with prejudice and falsified information, would lead to termination.
- Employees of the O’Reilly Auto Parts chain, their family members, brand sponsors, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotional and advertising agencies are restricted from entering the survey.
- No additional purchase is necessary to enter the O’Reilly Auto Parts survey sweepstakes. If you purchase products from O’Reilly Auto Parts do not increase your chances of winning the grand prize.
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Just visit www.oreillycares.com to begin the customer satisfaction survey.
- Note that all of the fields labeled with star sign are required to be filled.
- Make sure that you are answering as per your experience and the feedback is not biased by any means.
- On the welcome screen, you’ll see every information related to the O’Reilly Auto Parts customer satisfaction survey.
- Enter the Survey Code that is located on the bottom side of your receipt.
- Click on the Next button to get started with the survey.
- Answer all of the questions asked in the O’Reilly Auto Parts survey, at the end of which, you will be asked if you wish to participate in the sweepstakes.
- Select Yes and give out your personal details and contact information which will be used to reach out to you in case you WIN the $500 prize.
- Your password for O’Reilly’s website is for your use only.
- You must use a password that O’Reilly deems secure and change it periodically, or O’Reilly reserves the right to terminate your account.
You are responsible for keeping your password safe, secure, and updated regularly.
O’Reilly will not monitor or protect your password, and you may be required to change it if O’Reilly suspects the security of its website has been compromised.
Selection of Winner:
- Five Winners per month will be selected by random drawing from among all entries received up through 11:59:59 PM Central Standard Time on December 31, 2019. The drawing shall occur on or about the 4th of each month.
- Winners will be required to sign and return to the Administrator an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted) after being notified that they are the potential Winner.
- A representative of Sponsor or the Administrator will attempt to contact the potential Winners by telephone, email or text message after the drawing.
- Winners will be selected from all other eligible entries. Winners must be present on the phone or respond to e‐ mail to win and accept the prize.
If contact cannot be made with potential Winners based on the information provided at the time of entry within a reasonable time, an alternate will be drawn.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts Gift Cards will be awarded per month.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- For the name of the Winners for each monthly drawing, send a self‐addressed stamped, #10 envelope to: Marketing Department, Attn: O’Reilly Survey/Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 233 S. Patterson Ave., Springfield, MO, 65802. Requests for a Winners List must be received by December 31, 2019.
Gift Card will be awarded and delivered by Mail.
Approximate Total Retail Value (ARV) for prize: $2500.00.
Winners will be responsible for any and all federal, state or local taxes resulting from acceptance of any prize.
Winners cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person.
No cash or prize substitution is allowed except at the discretion of Sponsor.
If an advertised prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded.
More Read: Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Experience Survey
O'Reilly team member phone number 1-417-862-2674 and entering the appropriate extension listed below:
- New store construction, please contact at extension: 1277
- Store computer networking, please contact at extension: 8305
- Providing insurance, please contact at extension: 7259
- For Online related questions (orders, website issues, etc.) please call 1-888-327-7153.
- For General Information, please call 1-888-876-6759 (ORLY).
- For Customer Service issues, please call O'Reilly Customer Satisfaction at 1-800-755-6759.
- If you know the name or extension of the Corporate O'Reilly Team Member you are trying to reach, call 1-417-862-2674.
O'Reilly Auto Parts
233 South Patterson Avenue
Springfield, MO 65802-2298