Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey invites the customers who have made a purchase at the fast food restaurant company. The survey has been issued so that the customers can leave back their candid feedback related to their recent purchase at the Culver’s restaurant. If you have dined out at the restaurant you could surely complete the survey and get a chance to get a free cake cone or a Culver’s Dish.
You could share your eatery experience at the survey portal. Once you take the survey you would be eligible to enter the sweepstakes to win the reward which is about a delicious treat at the restaurant. We guess that you would never like to miss the reward at the Culver’s. Read the guide below to find details related to the Culver’s Survey.
What is the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey?
We have briefly discussed about the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey. The survey is a legal customer satisfaction survey issued by the Culver’s fast food restaurant company. It is all about your recent eatery experience at the Culver’s restaurant. If you have purchase anything or dined out at the fast food restaurant chain you are eligible to take the survey.
On the survey portal there is a questionnaire which features questions related to your purchase and experience at the place. You would be asked to answer simple questions such as how was the quality of food at the Culver’s, how was your experience with the staff there, do you offer any suggestion to the restaurant and more. Other than these the questions would be based on Culvers Menu quality, prize lists, overall services and reason of visit.
Requirements to Complete the Survey
- In order to begin with the survey you need to have the Culver’s purchase receipt with you.
- You should be a legal resident of any of the 50 U.S. States.
- Your purchase at the Culver’s fast food restaurant must be recent, as the survey demands a recent review.
- You need to be at least 18 years of age to enter the survey.
- One needs to have the ability to recall their experience at the Culver’s.
- Ensure that your device has an active web connection to avoid hindrance during the survey.
How to Take the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- To get started with taking the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey you need to open the survey page. www.tellculvers.com
- Once the webpage opens there will be a section labelled ‘Welcome to the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey’.
- Enter the 18 digit survey code and TRN Number which are found on your purchase receipt received from the Culver’s restaurant.
- Click on the ‘Start’ button and it will take you to a new page which shows the survey questionnaire.
- Fill out the questionnaire and you can submit the survey.
What is Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Reward?
As we have said earlier that the Culver’s Survey offers you a free Single Dish Cake or Cake Cone as a reward of taking the survey. One could earn the reward if they have completed the survey questionnaire. You must ensure that you answer all the questions on the survey questionnaire as if you skip a question your survey would be considered incomplete.
How to Redeem the Reward?
Many might be confused about the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey Reward redemption. If you are too confused about how to redeem the reward then we are here to provide a walkthrough.
To redeem the reward you need to have the validation code which is received after you submit the survey questionnaire. You need to redeem the reward by showing the code at the Culver’s counter within seven days of receiving the code.
What is the Culver’s Survey Troubleshooting?
If you are unable to open the survey page or there is an error loading the questionnaire you need to check for the following issues:
- Your device could have a poor internet connection.
- The server might be busy.
- Check whether you have entered a wrong survey and transaction number
- Unsupported browser
This is all about the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey. We hope that we have provided you detailed information on the survey. You can enjoy the prize heartily. If you require any further information on the survey you could visit the website of the restaurant company.