Overview of Hillard City Schools
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio Hillard City Schools is a suburban public-school district that manages 14 elementary schools K-5th Grades, two sixth grade schools, three middle schools 7-8th Grades, and three high schools 9-12th grades situated Norwich and Brown townships.
Why choose the Hillard City Schools
Hilliard City School District got the award of the “Excellent with Distinction” by the Ohio Department of Education in 2009 and 2011.
Currently, they have 15,190 students under the supervision of 854 teachers. The promise is to give the best experience of learning creatively and smartly with the most updated technologies and stylish equipment that will lead to an active partnership with the students, families and the community.
Curriculums provided by the Hillard City Schools
Several kinds of specialized curriculums are designed for different age groups to develop the growth of the students'. Some detailing should be like this,
- Elementary schools – HCS operates 14 elementary schools up to 5th grades and 2 schools up to 6th grades. The subjects are Literacy, Math, Media & Technology and Science, which is the base of the educational structure of the HCS for the elementary schools. They have rescheduled the courses for 6th grades, which are languages, science, social studies, and some elective papers. They provide more information like Empowering Parents with Progress Reports, Curriculum Quick Views, Progress Report Parent Guide for parental guidance.
- Middle schools – HCS guides 3 middle schools up to 7th-8th grades. Middle School Courses are English/Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Business, Family & Consumer Sciences, Media, Pre-Engineering, Fine Arts, World Language, etc. As they are committed to bringing the best for the students to prepare themselves for a better future.
- High schools – HCS maintains 3 high schools up to 9th-12th grades. They have segregated 18 cumulative graduation points to help the students build up the growth smoothly and steadily. High school courses include Art, Business, Career Based Intervention, English Learners, Family & Consumer Sciences, World Languages, Mathematics, Performing Arts, Pre-Engineering, Science, Social Studies, Wellness, Zoo School, Mosaic Program, Tolles, Correspondence Courses, etc.
More Read: Mazzio’s Customer Loyalty Index Survey
How to Login to Home Access Center
Home Access Center is an online learning and information management system to motivate the learning of the school students in an informal way. Follow the steps mentioned below to act the login procedure –
- Go to the website hacdoe.doe.k12.de.us
- The destination will be directed automatically and the new page called ‘Home access Center’ will open
- At first, you have to select the district and then fill up the credentials like ‘User Name’ and ‘Password’
- Press ‘Sign In’ to continue
How to Reset the Password of the Home access Account
If you have forgotten the password of your account here is the process to reset the password have a new password. Perform the steps mentioned below-
- Visit the website hacdoe.doe.k12.de.us
- The page will be directed automatically and the new page called ‘Home access Center’ will open
- Then, select the option called ‘Forgot My User Name or Password’
- The box called ‘Forgot User Name Or Password’ will come up
- At first, you have to select the district and then type your email address or the username on the empty spaces
- Finally, press’ SUBMIT’ to proceed
How to Reset the Username of the Home Access Account
If you have forgotten the username of your account here is the process to reset the username. Follow the steps mentioned below –
- At first, go to the website hacdoe.doe.k12.de.us
- The final page will be directed automatically and the new page called ‘Home access Center’ will open
- Click on the option called ‘Forgot My User Name or Password’
- Then, the box called ‘Forgot User Name Or Password’ will come up
- Select the district on the first place and then type your email address on the space
- Click ‘SUBMIT” to proceed
How to Register a child for the Hillard City Schools
If you are a responsible parent and want to see a beautiful smile on your child’s face every time he/she gets back to the home after school, register them for the Hillard City Schools. With the new age schools structure to build the future generation, HCu believes to improve a child to be a productive citizen for the constantly changing world. Follow the steps mentioned below to register your child’s name –
- At first, go to the official website www.hilliardschools.org
- Click on the option called ‘How do I..?’ at the right-hand side top corner of the homepage
- Press the first one ‘Register a Child for School’ to go to the further page
- If you want to register for Current School Year then select the preferable option for your child called ‘Register for Grades K-12’, ‘Register for Preschool’ and ‘Register for SACC’
- Or else, if you want to register your child for the next session, press the preferable one called ‘Register for Kindergarten’ and ‘Registration for Preschool’ under Next School Year
- Put the credentials and complete the online registration by submitting the documents to continue
How to Apply for a job with HCS
If you want to be a part of the HCS teachers and staffs as of your career choice, perform the steps below –
- Visit the official website www.hilliardschools.org
- Press the ‘How do I..?’ option at the right-hand side top corner of the homepage
- Click on the fourth option called ‘Apply for a job with HCS’ to go to the further steps
- Select the preferable section for you to fit in like ‘ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS’, ‘TEACHING POSITIONS’, ‘NON-TEACHING POSITIONS’, ‘SUBSTITUTE TEACHING AND SUBSTITUTE NON-TEACHING POSITIONS’, ‘SCHOOL AGE CHILD CARE’ and ‘CAFETERIA’ and so on
- Click on ‘apply online’ where you will get the option for log in to continue
To know more about the HCS or if you have any queries or question feel free to contact the customer care service of The Hillard City Schools. Call at (614) 921-7000. Or do fax at (614) 921-7001. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter also for more updates.